Friday, December 11, 2015

Loyal3 Lunch


How many lunches?

If you haven't been following this series, I'm trying to break my habit of eating out at lunch for no good reason.  Each day I bring my lunch gives me $5.00 to invest in stock with Loyal3, an online commission-free broker.  This week I brought my lunch three days; ate at the building lunch counter once and took one day off.  Therefore, I have $15.00 to invest this week.

Which Stock?

I decided I had enough different stocks in the portfolio right now, so I went back to the stock with which I started--Disney.  

Am I making money?

The market in general took a real hit today; hopefully it stays down until my next purchase clears.  Since I fund this account as I invest the money, it takes several days after I tell Loyal3 I want the stock for the purchase to clear.  So far I've invested $105.00; today it is worth $101.07.

You can see my whole Loyal3 Lunch portfolio by clinking the link at the top of the page. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment